Monday 9 August 2010

Character birthdays

When I had the idea for TrickSong, I wanted it to be on the same kind of level as Fairly Oddparents and SpongeBob, or other shows on Nick that can  have some kinda of narrative progression, but for the most part you can watch any ep whenever you want and not miss much. Unfortunately for me, I love progression of time, so for some of it, there'll be characters aging and heading to the bigger schools and all that.

So here's some ages I've got so far. The story starts in September 2010, so that was my reference point :3 Also gonna add ages at the beginning of the story too.
  • Sophie - September 1999 (11)
  • Hannah - March 2001 (9)
  • Brett - January 2000 (10)
  • Summer - August 2000 (10)
  • Teddy - November 2003 (6)

They're the main ones so far, hopefully I'll have a better grasp at characters aging now X3

And for those who don't/wanna know who Teddy is, he's Hannah's little brother :)

Ain't he cute? X3

No comments:

Post a Comment