Tuesday 10 April 2012

Lita cosplay #1

Starting updates early this year X3 Main reason being is that I needed to know if what I wanted to do would be alright. So I emailed Granny Gertrude (Joe. He's awesome >D) and got a reply this morning ^^


"Ah, interesting. The short answer would be that this would be at the discretion of the judges, as ultimately how they choose to apply the rules and criteria is their decision and we respect that.

However, I suspect having the original artwork and and illustration of how you were blending them would probably go down quite well with most of the people we have serve as judges."
 
 
So it's looking to be quite likely I'll mix the two designs together.
 
 
  The design I want to do

The design I'm gonna get elements from to mix together


I'll be sure to post finished designs when I've got them ^^ Got some initial designs sketched, just not completely finalised yet.

Also gonna make her weaponry. She uses claws.

These claws, to be precise :3

Largest reference I can get, unfortunately ^^; But I've worked around it and drawn up a full reference for how to make it =D

So wish me luck, everyone! It's not the most elaborate cosplay, but I've only seen 4 or so other Lita cosplayers and I'm determined to do her justice next year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment