Thursday 1 July 2010

Blog recommendations + more updates

Spent most of today trying to figure out how best to get my webcam videos working with my video editor to actually make some videos (the ones that aren't vlogs, at least. They'll be waaaay easier to make). I finally figured it out, but it involved recording the footage with the program I got with my webcam, putting it in one editor, converting it to DV-AVI then importing it to my main video editor to use.

...Yeah, my editors hate me.

But anyways, onto better stuff - blog recommendations! :D Mainly a couple of blogs I look at frequently on blogger.

John K Stuff
Atop the Fourth Wall
Masablog
PhotoShop Disasters

They're the main four I go to on blogger, one of these days I'll make a list of all the stuff like I visit, that'll be fun X3

No comments:

Post a Comment