Wednesday 30 June 2010

Quick, use the backup!

Tried using my sister's camcorder to record direct to the computer ready for some videos. That really didn't go well, no program would read it or didn't have the option to capture it. So, less professional as it looks, I'm gonna have to use my webcam for it, which doesn't look too bad during the day but is still a little grainy. It'll do until I can find a better option. At least it's a higher quality webcam :)

As for the first video I'm gonna do, it's about something I've loved for a very long time (my first 'fandom', in fact, although fandom for me back then consisted of talking to friends at school excitedly about it). I'd love to make it a series of videos, and what I'm working on is the introduction. Here's hoping! I'm open to guesses for what I'm doing (unless I already told you ;P), it's not like I'm very quiet on the matter ^^;

A little clue - I've been raiding my collection and grabbing scans off the net for the past 2 days while scripting it ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment