Sunday 26 June 2011

TrickSong doodles

Was tidying up my room ready for the big pre-holiday clean and took a quick look at what I dubbed my 'Trick book', it's bright red and 99% of the drawings in it are from TrickSong (the odd other doodle snuck in there when I was bored).

Ended up finding a few sketches that I really don't know why I didn't share. They're rough, sure, but they're little ideas and such I've had for when I eventually start drawing it out.

 Didn't even finish sketching Sophie in this, but the little baby in that pic is so cute!! I kinda forgot how cute until I saw it today, I wanna make a plushie version of it one day X3

 Hannah holding the li'l baby while he's crying. Awww ):

Sophie wanted to play with portals. She still needs to figure the basics, methinks.

A sci-fi style world. She's got some kind of techno-suit on. The robot next to her doesn't have much more than a design yet.

Wanted to try something more summery for Soph. I love tiered skirts ^^

And finally, not exactly TrickSong related, but cosplay related instead. A TrickSong style pic of my thief cosplay. Next to it is a dagger design I drew. Still not sure what the final design'll be, but I like the shape :3


And now back to tidying my room up. 'Til next time, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment