Wednesday 11 January 2012

Cosplay progress #1

Since this blog's getting a bit underused, I decided for now I'll use it for cosplay progress! :D

For those curious, I'm cosplaying my own thief design from Final Fantasy and my sister's cosplaying a red mage. We're gonna be at the Midlands MCM Expo in Telford on Febuary 18th.

So right now, I've got pretty much everything I needed from shops bought, including boots, shorts, socks, shirt and the things I need to make the rest.

Today me and my mum spent the afternoon cutting out all the pattern pieces we needed for both me and my sister's cosplay. So hopefully I'll have a funky green waistcoat to show you all soon ;3 Same goes for my bandana and sash. I got my measurements and all that sorted, just gotta cut them out, add hems and all that good stuff!

For those wanting some photo progress, I got a couple to show how it's going ^^

Taken a month or so back. May have overknee socks, may have knee socks, we'll see. All that's missing is the stuff I gotta sew myself X3

And now for a glove :P Got some tweaks to make to this still, such as sewing the top of the glove to give it more definition and make the fingers not so wrinkly. Other than that, it fits like, well, a glove!

Should have more updates soon. With the expo next month, I really gotta get cracking, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment