Saturday 14 January 2012

Cosplay progress #2

Waistcoat's still being working on right now (main material and lining's been sewn, but not put together yet), but I got a couple of other things finished in the last couple of days to show you all :D

My finished sash. Was originally gonna have a bag hidden underneath it, but it won't fit, so I'm making an overshoulder drawstring bag. The bandana's done too, but I suck at putting them on, so no pic there 'til the cosplay's all done XP Say hi to Spyro!

Also finished my cute little loot bag! :D Made from some funky material I found at HobbyCraft the other day. I love raiding the offcuts bin, you get half meters of stuff so you don't need to buy a ton of fabric for one little project ^^ It's going to tie just infront of where my dagger and sheath will be, which is the side my sash is tied.

And looksy what's inside~

All my little gems I glued a few months back! :D Adds some great weight to it so It hangs better and it'll be a fun little prop for photos and such.

Now I just gotta get on with my other props... Sewing leatherette. That should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment