Sunday 27 June 2010

Original story project

Decided to write some more info about what I'm planning (if all goes well), based on responses I've had since I posted it last night (I got a lot, too. Awesome!)

Okay, so there's a few rules for suggesting stories.
  • Stories can be in any medium - animation, fiction, webcomic, audioplay, any medium you can think of
  • They can be popular or obscure, by yourself, a friend or someone who's work you admire (or don't like). Good or bad, if there's enough material to provide analysis or opinions, then it's all good
  • Stories can be one-shot and self-contained, but if they are on-going, having enough material to have the characters and story properly established is far more preferable, as it gives more to work with
  • Writing a short explaination of why you like or dislike the story when suggesting one (writing, characters, art, etc.) help to add an initial opinion and give me a brief idea of what it is like before I read it. I can't read/watch all suggestions (slow reader, heheh), so adding this'd help a lot
  • Tho' I will try and read fiction, webcomics, animations and audioplays would be preferred if they're long. As I said, I'm a slow reader, so spending a long time reading something only for it not to work out wouldn't work too well
  • I will include material from the stories in the posts (pictures, comic pages, text, etc) for analysis and  purposes. If the original creators have any issue with this, I'm willing to discuss it with them (but it is allowed under fair use)
  • Recommendations can be sent to my email (angelbless1(AT)gmail(DOT)com) or by note on deviantART

I think that's it for the rules and such. If anyone's got any ideas for rules or suggestions for what I could look at (or a name for this series), let me know! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment